Does your home need sewer cleaning services? Every homeowner is faced with drain issues from time to time. Some are small issues and others are much larger. Having your drain cleaned occasionally can help you to avoid serious problems. Here are 5 signs that you need a sewer cleaning in Prince William County.
1. Slow Drains: If you notice that the sinks in your house are slow to drain, you might have a problem somewhere down the line. If your kitchen or bathroom sink is slow to drain, it may be a sign of a clog or something more serious. You may have a hidden problem that needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
2. Overflowing Toilet: Does your toilet overflow often? If so, then you might need to call a a pro to come out and clean your drains. While toilets do overflow from time to time, if you have this happen repeatedly, you can bet that you have a drain problem somewhere.
3. Water Backing Up: Does water backup in your tub and sink? This may be a sign that your sewer line has a blockage causing water to come back up into your house. Water that backs up in your house can cause severe property damage which could become very costly to fix. If water is backing up into your home, get your drain checked out soon.
4. A Foul Odor: Do your pipes stink? If the answer is yes, then you might be an issue lurking in your sewer drain. Bad odors can be a sign of a clog that has been there too long. This often occurs when food particles get washed down the kitchen sink. If your sinks smell like sulfur, why not have an expert that knows what he’s doing come and check it out?
5. Fruit Flies: Fruit flies are a nuisance, and sometimes they suddenly materialize overnight. If you see a sudden increase in the number of fruit flies in your home, they’re likely attracted to the food waste building up in the drain. Drain cleaning will take care of the problem (and banish pesky fruit flies).
If you need a sewer cleaning in Prince William County, contact Freedom Plumbers at https://freedomplumbers.com to schedule an appointment. We’re #1 in the plumbing business! We will will help get your plumbing back on track as soon as possible!